Can't reinstall your Mozilla Firefox? No matter how many times you have tried, it doesn't work at all. In this case, you need to uninstall Firefox completely on Windows 10 for the first step. Just follow the several steps easily to get rid of the issue. Download latest software for kindle desktop for mac.
After Purging Firefox. To remove the created Mozilla Firefox folder, which is located in “/etc/firefox” that contains the Firefox users profiles. Sudo rm -Rf /etc/firefox/ Altogether Remove Firefox Users Profiles. To remove the Mozilla Firefox, downloaded Add-ons, which is located in “/usr/lib/.”. I downloaded Firefox to my Mac OS X 10.7.2 when a script I wanted to install wasn't compatible with Safari. However, now i want to uninstall Firefox, but when I drag it to the trash and try to delete it, a window pops up that says it can't be deleted because 'the program is in use'. Here is how to delete Firefox with App Cleaner & Uninstaller: Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller. Select Firefox in the Mac applications list. Click the Remove button.
Completely Uninstall Mozilla Firefox on Windows 10
In the past, you might have removed Firefox directly from the control panel, but there are many configuration files that store your personal information on your computer. So, let's complete the steps to uninstall Firefox.
Step 1: Remove Firefox with its built-in uninstall application
1. Right-click on the Mozilla Firefox icon from the desktop, select the Open file location to find out uninstall folder. Or you can navigate to the directory below.
C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxuninstall
2. Open Uninstall folder, double-click on helper application. Here will pop-up a window, follow the guidance to uninstall Firefox. Click on Finished to exit.
Uninstall Firefox Mac Completely
Tips: You can also uninstall Firefox totally from Control Panel, here is the tutorial below.
1. Type Control Panel in the search box on the taskbar and hit Enter.
2. Navigate to ProgramsPrograms and Features, select Firefox program then click on uninstall. The wizard will guide you to remove it. Restart your computer.
Step 2: Delete the configuration files of Mozilla Firefox
All changes you have made in Firefox, for instance, bookmarks, homepage, password, are stored in the configuration files. These files are kept separate to the program file. Therefore, even if you uninstall Firefox, they may remain on your computer. Open the folder directory below to delete the configuration files.
- C:UsersIsumsoft LiAppDataLocalMozilla
- C:UsersIsumsoft LiAppDataRoamingMozilla
- C:Program Files (x86)Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall Firefox Macbook
Note: When you delete the Mozilla Firefox above, it will show you a prompt of 'you need administrator permission', click Continue button to delete.
Mozilla Firefox Removal Tool
Step 3: Remove Mozilla Firefox through the Registry Editor
1. Hit Windows + R key to open Run window, input 'regedit' and Enter.
2.At the top of the page, click on Edit and select Find. Input Mozilla and Firefox and Enter to show the keys values or data.
3. Right-click and Delete the file have found, then click Edit Find Next, or click F3 to locate the next one.